This position can be addressed as Marketing, Sales, or Business Development Manager, but we call this profile as core of our Business. You will be the face of Jayatma to our potential clients. Responsibilities of this
profile are given below:
- Studying competitors' products and services and Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and Increasing Profitability
- Producing Sales Reports to monitor results: Forecast for the month & Actual achievement get the proposals, bid responses created.
- Carry out market research, competitive analysis and come up with product/service improvement suggestions
- Create and establish mechanisms, alliances to generate Government and Corporate business opportunities
- Manage collection process to maintain credible receivable including establishing relationships with clients. Resolve disputes with customer base and other departments as they relate to receivable and risk management
- Coordinate with different functions/departments, assist account managers for generating further business .opportunities from existing Government and Corporate accounts.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs. Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Create proposals, bid responses etc. for identified opportunities
- Carry out market research, competitive analysis and come up with product/service improvement suggestions.
- Keeping a watch on timing & progress and ensuring all actions are moving towards desired end results. Providing encouragement to the whole group as well as to individuals
- Coordinate with different functions/departments, assist account managers for generating further business opportunities from existing accounts. Discussing ideas and suggestions within the group and checking the
feasibility of ideas, testing the consequences & proposed solutions
- Must be good at maintaining client relations
- Experience of working in the Domestic, Asian and Eastern market of Software & IT Infrastructure
- IT Engineering along with MBA in marketing is an ideal academic combination
- At least 5yrs experience of complete marketing cycle for IT (Software and/or Infrastructure)
- Must have been involved in market research & lead generations
- Must have sound skills for creating commercial proposals and business cases
- Must have experience of preparing RFP responses and bids
- Experience of working in Government sector will be an added advantage